Here's what you need to know:
Following best practices for public gatherings, Berean Church as resumed in-person services. However, things are different than they used to be.
While we cannot guarantee a germ-free environment, we are taking steps to help prevent transmission of Covid-19. If you are sick, have a fever, present any signs of cold, flu or COVID-19 symptoms, or if you have been in contact with anyone who has COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please stay home.
We care about your health and safety. If you are in a high-risk group, we encourage you to continue attending online during this first phase of re-opening.
As a result of social distancing guidelines, our capacity is limited to 150 people in the main sanctuary. While we no longer require registration to attend services, seating is available on a first come - first served basis. If a service is full, overflow seating will be available for that service in another room in the building. We also have additional seating available at 9:00 AM in the North Chapel in the Classic Service and overflow available in the BSC auditorium (accessible through the South Entrance).
We look forward to seeing you in-person soon!
Kid's Ministry and Promise Land
We are excited to be offering in person services for our Kid's Ministry! We are currently offering service at BOTH 9:00 AM and 10:45 AM services on Sunday and our 7:00 PM Services on Wednesday nights. Things are a little different than they used to be. Here's are the guidelines we are currently following:
We will require all children and workers to have a touchless temperature screening at the check-in table (Temperatures over 100.4 will not be admitted)
Children and workers experiencing symptoms of sickness (sore throat, running nose, cough, etc.) should stay home, and will not be admitted
If a child starts to feel sick, or begins to run a fever during service, a parent/guardian will be contacted to pick them up immediately (A parent/guardian must remain on the premises while their children attend Filling Station)
Masks will be available at the check-in table; children are welcome to bring their own mask as well (Not required)
Classes are available on a first come - first served basis. If a service is full, the service will not be available for this week, but everyone can still attend the In Person services held in the main sanctuary.
Kid's Ministries Specific Info:
Sunday mornings (9:00 AM and 10:45 AM Service)
- Kids attending Kindergarten through 5th grade in this current school year (2020-21) are able to attend Filling Station. (No registration for Sunday morning Filling Station Service)
- There will be NO SMALL GROUP Sunday School classes at this time
- All children will be gathered in the Filling Station auditorium, with chairs spaced six feet apart
- As a result of social distancing guidelines, our capacity is limited to 28 students in Filling Station ON A SUNDAY MORNING.
Wednesday night activities - Girl's Ministries and Rangers (7:00 PM)
- REGISTRATION IS NO LONGER REQUIRED to attend Girl's Ministries and Rangers
- We will be limiting capacities for Rangers and Girl's Ministries to 28 kids per group.
- Girl's Ministries participants will be checked in at the Filling Station doors
- Ranger participants will be holding class in our basement classrooms. Please check in at the top of the stairs across from the North Chapel.
Promise Land Specific Info:
Sunday mornings (9:00 AM and 10:45 AM) and Wednesday Nights (7:00 PM)
PROMISE LAND IS OPEN!
- We will have limited spots available for REGISTRATION ONLY at this time. Please click the link below to register your kids (ages birth - PreK/age 5) now!
- Promise Land capacities are set per room. Kids will be checked in through their registration, so registration is required at this time.